Premise: Script, Storyboards and Animatic.

 Using my existing concept work, I began to create a script to work from for the 2D Animatic. Making sure to note key characters, assets and locations. With this I also Created 'Camera Profiles' to help envision and understand the characters living in this world I am creating.

Script:

Premise Script V3 by Jasmine Masters


Camera Profiles:

Premise: Camera Profiles by Jasmine Masters on Scribd



I then moved on to creating my storyboards with the use of the script to help inform what's going to be in each shot. (camera directions are in red) .

Storyboards:







With the storyboard complete I then moved onto creating the animatic in Premiere Pro.

Animatic:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.