Introduction to Minor: Outcome Proposal.

To kick off Year 3, our first briefing this year was the introduction to the Minor project. For this project we had two options; either start fresh with a new idea that would then be carried over into the Major project to come later on in the year, or carry on using the base idea from our Premise project and see it through to the end of the Major project. Here I choose to continue on from Premise because I felt that that most of the foundations were already in place to then build upon and expand out for when it comes to creating in Maya.

As part of the Minor Outcome Proposal, it required me to go back and reflect on/review my Premise work from last year. This included looking at any work that still needs to be done to help round off that section of work, as well as looking at making any improvements that need to be done in either the design areas or with the 3D Pre-Vis; which will need a refined updated version to move forward with. Keeping this in mind I'm aiming to review and refine my Premise work in the coming weeks, so then hopefully by the 2nd OGR submission I should be up-to-date and ready to move forward and start modelling in Maya. 

Minor Outcome Proposal by Jasmine Masters


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.