Intro to Major: Reviewing Minor & Major Proposal.

To kick off Major I began by reviewing the work I managed to complete in Minor and began looking toward to the work left to round off. With this I found I may have to adjust the course in which my project is heading as looking at the time scale and amount of work left to do I may not have enough time to fully film my short.

So in its stead if the short is not feasible I may submit walk through shots of the sets alongside clean renders, so the audience can get a feel for the world I intend to create. In addition to this I could compose a scene of the Drones interacting within one of the environments I intend to create..


Major Outcome Proposal by Jasmine Masters












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.