Main Street: Pt2 - Modeling Extra Assets & Foliage Pack.

Moving forward I begun to create the Broken home structure for the building at the end of Main Street. For this I looked to create jagged edges to imply the break in the face of the building I also repeated this for the visible 2nd floor in the broken home adding in bits of rebar and broken concrete. Here I also intend to add in piles of rubble once every thing is textured to help show decay and damage to the building. While in the track of creating rubble I created a few models to help bulk out some of the rubbish I intend to have laying around the scene.


Extra Assets:

Extra Assets for Main Street. by Jasmine Masters



Here I also started to pull together a foliage pack to then be used to the dress the scene and some of the props to help show that natural plant life is starting to reclaim the land. Mainly focusing on flowers, bush plants and leaves to help bulk out the scene.

Foliage Pack:

Plants for Main Street by Jasmine Masters





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.