Quick Draw.

The Amazing Folding Cat -  Went with the idea of a flexible acrobatic cat or a origami concertina cat.

Alien worlds  The Reptilian Jaguar - For this concept I looked at merging a jaguar with a bearded dragon to create something that's fast, agile and good at climbing.

Minotaur - Here I was given the word Minotaur and then had to create my own interpretation of the word. Keeping with the idea of a man crossed with a bull; I then decided to show how the Minotaur may be fed up with constantly killing, so showed a lighter side of him enjoying himself.

Dire Wolf with big teeth sitting near their human in a protective manner - Here I combined the idea of a sabertooth tiger with a wolf and positioned such creature over looking it's human and cub.

The Detail Shot (Close-up objects) - For this one I looked at random objects around and in front of me to create a close-up in the style of a Polaroid that would then be suitable for an Instagram post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.