Fantastic Voyage: Finalized Concept Designs.

I then looked into developing my initial concept designs previously created; with this I wanted to implement the neon glow feature concept that I looked at in my Influence maps post, as well as include text in an interesting way to get students to read what is being explained in the video as many students don't typically enjoy reading lots when it comes to school topics as found from my Market research and personal experience. Below I have tried to incorporate these ideas as best I can to get the desired anesthetic and the basic key terms and required knowledge across to my chosen target audience.




Chosen Left hand-side Sporangia as Final Design.


Chosen Spore Design.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.