Soundscape Reflective Statement.

Throughout the Soundscape Project I have found it to be interesting in not only expanding my knowledge into the inner workings of sound, but also being able to create my own sounds and interpret those sounds how I see fit and how I could alter it to work for a particular setting. When I first started this project, I was a bit unsure of how to approach it, but with basic tutorials in using Adobe Audition, I found it gave me the base foundation I needed in order to then be able to create and formulate my own sounds and audio within the software.

In addition to this I also had to go out and record my own sounds to then use within the program. With this I found I could have been more experimental in terms of collecting my sounds and what I could have used as substitutes for some of the sounds I had recorded and/or used within my SFX audios. Looking forward for future projects I can look to develop my listening ear when it comes to sounds within an animated short and/or film and take into consideration what type of sounds a creature, object or mechanism may make and how I can then interpret that through collating different sounds and effects together to achieve interesting SFX tracks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.