3D Pre-Vis Progress Pt2:

Moving on with the 3D Pre-Vis I looked at adding in the static shots the initial rough camera cut animatic. Through doing so I found it has added some much needed pause within the scenes to help pair back the movements of the drones and gives the audience time to take in some of the environment in which the drones are exploring.

3D Pre-Vis Reviewed (Minor): Rough Camera Cut Animatic Version 2: No Sound.


With the static shots now in place; I then turned to adding in some ambient sounds and simple effects to the animatic to add further interest and to help build the quite atmosphere an abandoned town may inherit from lack of human life.. 

When We're Gone Animatic Version 3: with Sound.


With this animatic, it has given me a clearer understanding of how I will shoot my final film. Taking into account the various camera movements and shot types; by doing this it should hopefully help better guide me in what to animate and the amount of frames that are needed for each scene, so I don't then end up rendering/animating excess frames I don't need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.