Drone Further Development.

Continuing on the drone design process (see here) I took on the drone I felt had the most potential to be a bit more interactive within the scenes and to help draw interest to certain objects/devices. Below I created a further 3 designs with some slight modifications and looked at adding in the arm and focusing on the way the arm will look/move with the drone 


Since I intend to have 2 drones within my short, I looked at having a drone with an arm and one without to help imply that one drone is an older model and one is a newer updated version. Here I also looked at compressing the drone to be a bit more compact and appear less clunky, to do this I shortened the front face of the drone and rearranged the front components/add-ons. 
    In addition to this I also considered how the back of the drone could be used to identify the drone model as well at working out/adapting what the drones are going to be called.


I then added some colour to further help round off the done concepts and to help give the drones a bit more life.


With the designs now set, I then created 2 sets of Orthographs for each drone, modifying the orthographs for the 2nd drone to help accommodate for the arm sockets.

Drone 1 Orthographs:


Drone 2 Orthographs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.