Shop Front Design Concepts and Orthographs.

Moving on with the set design, I then began finalizing the look and feel of the some of the buildings I intend to have in my main street scenes; as well as including 2 miscellaneous buildings that I can then further modify to create other buildings to help fill out the street and add a bit more variety.

For the buildings I was going for a run down weathered feel; with the idea of foliage and natural plant life taking over and reclaiming the town and it's surroundings. With the addition of dirt and moss I am also hoping to convey the age of the town, as well as incorporating small bits of graffiti to help imply its rough history with the ANR Regime.

Shop Fronts 1 & 2.

Shop Fronts 3 & 4.

Miscellaneous Buildings 1 & 2.

From these I also created orthographs from these designs, that I can then scale up and use to help when modelling to ensure I am getting the scale of the buildings right within the 'Maya World'.

Shop Fronts 1 & 2 Orthographs.

Shop Fronts 3 & 4 Orthographs.

Miscellaneous Buildings Orthographs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.