Production Bible: Second Character Development.

Moving forward with the production Bible, I then begun looking at developing my second character using my lead mouse as a guide to help design a smaller more child like character.

For may second character I was aim to have his profile to be younger, smaller and rounder than my lead mouse with big ears that he would have to grow into, with large round eyes to try and convey that of a younger age.

To begin with I looked at sketching out some heads to get a feel for how i wanted my second character to look.

With this I found it gave me a starting base to work from. Mainly looking at the top middle and the two in the middle row on the left and center of the image.

With these in mind I then proceeded to create some poses to have my second character perform to get a better feel for their personality. With this i tried to capture their cheekiness and curiosity of the world around him as well as try to capture a natural pose.



Then moved on to digital outcome to sort out colour. trying to go for more of a brown/ cream combo to try and complement my lead characters orangey brown colour.

For this I created a few colour variants to play around with the colour combinations:


Initially I was going to go with a mousey grey/brown mix for my colour scheme, but after comparing colour schemes to my lead I decided to go with more of a dark brown and cream mix; which I found to complement my lead mouse more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.