Toolkit 2: Texturing Pipeline - Texturing an Oil Can in Substance Painter.

Continuing on with learning Substance Painter. For this session we looked at texturing an Oil Can. Using more in-depth methods to texture the Can; ranging from using a variety of masks, filters, generators and fill layers. Whilst using Substance I found I hit a few snags when it came to adding textures in the height map; meaning that although I was adding this information in, I wasn't showing on the live render model in the viewport. This may be down to the type of graphics card I have on my laptop and not having enough cache memory to carry out certain operations.

Texturing a Oil Can in Subs... by Jasmine Masters


Oil Can Composite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.