Anticipation - Animated Throw.

For this task I had to look at the anticipation of throwing something, in this case a ball. With this I couldn't research source material, meaning I had to plan out each key frame from reference of a model and the use of my imagination to picture the throw and then the follow through. In addition to this I also had to take into consideration the timing of animation so that it stays in real time.



     For the first clip I looked at creating a weak throw with limited movement, so that I can gain an understanding as well as get an idea of how I was going to carry out the next sequence.


Following on from the prior exercise, I then did another sequence where the throw was larger and with more power. For this I took inspiration from how a baseball bowler would throw the ball, this then helping to suggest more power behind the throw and allow the audience to anticipate the possible distance the ball may take.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.