Refined Story Plot.


Here I started to refine one of my plot line ideas that I wanted to take forward; with the first plotline I found it to be lacking a 'cause and effect' with the character and their learning process. so here I tried to implement that learning process as well as describe the outline of what's occurring in the story so that it flows. With this foundation in place I can now start to flesh out the story's body and the events that lead up to the final outcome.


As suggested above the animals take on different personality traits which are then are personified into the animals physical traits and are dependant on how they act. from this I created an influence map to help with not only the anatomy of the animals but also help influence they way in which the characters are drawn. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.