Chosen Shot Refinememts - Establishing Shot.

For the 'What if?' Metropolis project that follows on from Invisible Cities project. I looked to refine my establishing shot so that when it comes to 3D modelling parts of the scene I have as much information as possible to create an informed model combined with a matte painting. For the Matte painting however I will look to improve the current background; which will then allow the model to standout from backdrop. I chose this particular shot because I found it will enable me to use Maya in way that will allow me to broaden my Maya skillset and knowledge; as well as form organic and geometric shapes as seen with the spherical observatories and free flowing buildings that reside within the city. I would also think it'll be interesting to see the outcomes of some of the buildings when put into a 3D space.


Process of making.
Completed Outcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.