Renewed Set Concepts.

After reviewing my Premise work, I found my concept drawings lacking. So to help start off the Minor Project I began by rounding of the set concepts to help show a general idea of the type of scenes/sets I plan to use in the final shots when filming. 

Here I started off by finishing the Lab Deck Desk concept by filling in the colour to help round off that concept.

Lab Deck Continuation:

Lab Deck Desk Outline from Premise

Coloured Lab Desk - Back Lighting; Lighting based behind the Pin board

Coloured Lab Desk 2 - Light changed to have slight light rays casting onto the desk.


From there I then moved onto drawing out the rest of my concepts to help give me those working visuals to then refer back to when in Maya. This consisted of Harret Sets Main St, the Lab Deck's Shattered window and finally the Generator Hallway.

Harret Set Main Street Concept:

See shop design process here

Lab Deck Shattered Window Concept:


Generator Hallway Concept:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.