Life Drawing #2

To start off this weeks life drawing we did a series of sketches revolving around having a set amount of time consisting from 1 minuet to 20 seconds. Below I mainly focused on capturing the curves and contours of the models body and focused not so much on the finer details of the bodies forms but more on the fluidity of lines in the models frame.



From there I did a 30 Minuet sitting of the model in a seated pose. With this I found it tricky to capture the correct angles of the body, but through iterating the position a few times I was able to get my head around where the leading body lines lie and and get to a position where I had something similar the pose I was replicating.


Unfortunately,  I had to leave earlier than I intended, but felt that I needed to get into the swing of drawing people again. So found  a few similar poses our life model would have carried out and replicated those in photoshop, leaving all the sketch lines and mistakes that you would have seen in a sketch book to show my working.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.