Character Design Session #3.

Today we looked at character facial expressions for human and animal characters and considered how inorganic characters would express themselves.




We also looked the type of props a characters would have depending on their cultural/ historical setting, as well as consider clothing folds, hair flow and side kicks within a cinematic universe. 




For my side kick I decided to go with another mouse that would have similar interests to my lead character but is more cautious when it come to approaching man made things and humans in general. I still need to figure out may style for the main mouse character; but feel I am getting closer, as I want something that is seemingly realistic but had a more of a comic look to the character as it still want the mice to move the same way as they naturally would.

Outside of Class.

In Class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Lecture Series #3 - Structural Theories & Storytelling + Film Review.

Alien (1979) - Film Review.